• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Call of duty 5 (2 Viewers)

nikolas

HSC
boris said:
good or no?
I dont have it, but, its made by the same people who made cod3, so chances are its gonna be shit. Hope im wrong though.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i dnt know if im goin to get COD5, ive only heard bad things bout it, im a COD4 nut, and apparently activision are going to release COD6, end of 2009, and its going to include future guns, not like lasers and shit but weapons used currently in the armies i would think.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Finished it today. Was playing cooperative with my brother and Dad on the hardest difficultly, took two afternoons to finish it playing from about 1 through to 5-6 so probably 10/11hours basically same length as COD4. If you liked COD4 then you should like this only complaints I have heard is about the WWII weapons just aren't as call as COD4 but meh.

I thought it was quiet enjoyable had it's challenging parts only because of the grenades and that which was probably to do with the difficulty. Nazi Zombies are pretty fun also. Online is pretty good as well.

If you buying it for PC cheapest I saw it for was $69 at Kmart, I bought mine from JB for $79 (went to JB first then Kmart second doh, couldn't be bothered returning or price matching for $10). EB was $90 or $99 all their games were overpriced really.

raezirntoast

HSC
CoD 5 is awwwwwwwsome!!!!!! killing nazi's and japs " almost better than sex" said a slightly nearder than average kid at my school

HalcyonSky

HSC
anyone have opinions on the online gameplay?

im thinking of getting it, but only if the online gameplay is as good as cod4. I hear that there's too much emphasis placed on camping

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
ive been playing it for a week the single player is crap and online can be annoying at times. Its also bodgy as i lost my online profiles 3 times whilst at level 36!! and due to this also lost my completed single player which took like a day and half (not 24/7 gaming neither) to complete.
So overall its not good. I reckon cod4 was the stuff, when i bought that i was hooked like crazy onto it and still am.

Some levels are camping based, which i hate. You can also add attachments to rifles like sites, launchers, silencers etc. But its crap!

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
I was really dissapointed with COD5 tbh. Single player is to easy. I'm hoping multiplayer makes up for it.

The only good thing about cod5 is the flamethrower and the smarter AI (that throw grenades back at the enemy)

COD4 > COD5

PsychoNerd

HSC
I want CoD: World at War. Im gonna make things burn. Burn to the ground, MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *sigh*

Switchback

HSC
N/A
Terrible uses the same engine as COD4 and is not made by infinity ward and its WW2 again they could not of done anything more wrong if they tried.

PsychoNerd

HSC
Switchback said:
Terrible uses the same engine as COD4 and is not made by infinity ward and its WW2 again they could not of done anything more wrong if they tried.
yeah but it's still a completely new game, the storyline for one, and it has a flamethrower, and the setting.

HSC
PsychoNerd said:
yeah but it's still a completely new game, the storyline for one, and it has a flamethrower, and the setting.
:headbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)