Calling All Catholics (1 Viewer)

ATTN:
Who did the catholic trial and did u write the same essay as your trial ?

how fucked is it that the question was exactly the same? its so unfair

Whoever writes the catholc trial is a bias piece of shit

dandaman

dont worry
i wrote the catholic trial... and i didnt have a clue about legal studies when i wrote it plus i lost the exam so i didnt even look at it since
anyway effectiveness is such a normal question... its not like its nething exclusive which only catholic people did

teehee

HSC
can i just say to all those people who think its unfair about the catholic trial dont stress because i did the catholic trial and i still managed to screw up the exam. It so doesnt matter its not like we knew to study that essay question its just a coincidence. There arent that many questions in the world that every single one is orignal, they are all similar.

adamj

If this is so, a submission can be made to BOS about how catholic schools have an unfair advantage, a breach of equality and fairness, I guess their excuse is all schools had access to the CSSA paper.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the cssa people choose parts of the syllabus which have not been examined, so there is a chance the parts will be those which will be in the hsc.

El_chupah_nebre

Legal studies are all generic questions... if you really wanted an advantage why didn't you just do last years HSC?? Get over it, and go find someone else to blame for your shit performance :)

stressed monkie

im a random
ok this is the second time im writing this and i in no way mea to be rude or anything like that but effectiveness is the expected question i did the catholic trials and i honestly did not notice that the question was the same secondly most catholic schools had to amend the trial and change the questions because we had not finished the topics yet and thirdly if u actually go over the past papers from last yr and the yr b4 u would see that effectiveness is mentioned and according to the 4 legal teachers at my school and also the legal teachers at my friends school which is a public school they said that effectiveness is the expected question

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
How about legal issues? they didn't ask "specifically" or even mentioned legal issues read the hsc papers over the past 2 years!

swisstruffles

HSC
we had CSSA but our teacher replaced all the extended response Q's so we didn't do the same ones...you could also pretty much determine wat parts they were gonna most likely ask by seeing wat Q's were in the past years

Mazey

Originally posted by El_chupah_nebre
Get over it, and go find someone else to blame for your shit performance :)
Betcha go to a private school :p

Wellz cant say i heard anything about it being the same as catholics trial until i got to this forum but yeh it was a bad question :S i checked the syllabus... it doesnt even mention the effectiveness of legal system dealing with internation crime. (like it mentions international crime but no specific aspects) so ergh

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i went to OATLEY and we also had that question, it was a estimated guess to do that question cause if u look at the last two years this is the question they likely to ask

crackd

quit your whinging losers. i go to a catholic school and had no idea the questions were the same... besides which i can assure you it is no conspiracy with the BOS, as they have no input to the formulation of the Catholic Schools trial... besides which i'm fairly sure that recent campaigning for our 'public schools system' contradicts the concept that they want us to do better...

edward1985

did ne1 realise that the whole essay plan for part (b) of family was in the notes on family on this website?????? omg, i got into the exam and freaked out, cause i couldnt remember them. i got to a private school, and i can tell u it did help me out at all.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
the thing is there is a number of ways you could have answered that question, so guys stop stressing.
There is no conspiracy, the HSC exam was written over a year ago, whereas the catholoc trial would have only been written a few months before the trials.
Pure coincidence, and a predictable question that is asked in most exams anywayz....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)