calling all country music lovers!! (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
i wanna know.. am i the only person on this earth who is absolutely in LOVE with country music?????

and if there is someone out there.. what are you into???

i personally like American Pop/Country... Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith etc

and am a big fan of true blue Aussie Country.... Keith Urban (yumyum), Beccy Cole, Adam Brand, Adam Harvey, Tania Kernaghan, Lee Kernaghan....

is there anyone else out there or am i on a sinking ship?????

~Princess~

jimmy_kabidas

yes. You are the only person who loves country music. No-one else in their right minds would listen to contry music. listen to the lyrics. All country musicians and I use the term loosely, sound as though they are about to take their own lives. the lyrics are terrible and depressing. Even when a song sounds upbeat it ends up being about losing a farm or someone dying or being lonely. And you wanna know why they lost the farm and are lonely. it is because they are contry "musicians". the lowest form of life on this here earth.Peace!!!

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
*country music*..... lol :p

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
theres some special on ABC tonight about those kinds of people.. you know, country singers..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i like some of the pop-country...as in like dixie chicks and casey chambers and shania twain (although not so much anymore) and those sortsa ppl...and omg, i cant believe im admitting this..lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)