Calm before the storm (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Usually assesments in Term 4 are worth 10% or something similar. Is this what you guys have found looking at your assement shedules? They normally build up in weighting over the year.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Rafy said:
Usually assesments in Term 4 are worth 10% or something similar. Is this what you guys have found looking at your assement shedules? They normally build up in weighting over the year.
Yeah, most of them are around 10-15% at my school.

P

pLuvia

We should get a assessment book, with the dates and stuff on the assessments. You should have got one for year 10 and year 11 already

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
are we meant to get assessment timtables?
Yup, i just got mine a few days ago, got a hectic schedule ahead in wk 6/7, most of my assessments are then.

P

pLuvia

Well all I know is that I have a maths assessment on december 7th

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I have been given assessments for English and Chemistry, and my assessment calendar tells me that I'll also have 3 Maths assessments and a Physics assessment as well before the end of term. Probably should start some of these soon...

I_F

Bookie

Banned
HSC
All we do is get assessment schedules for each subject. Got English and Eco. Maths assessments are pretty predictable, and Physics only happens twice a year. So I'm alright I guess.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
All we do is get assessment schedules for each subject. Got English and Eco. Maths assessments are pretty predictable, and Physics only happens twice a year. So I'm alright I guess.
Lol, you're lucky you're doing 10 units. 2 units less makes quite a difference, one less subject of assessments to worry about :]
But i'm coping with 12 units, it's really only 4u maths + 4 other subjects, it's just the pressure that annoys me =\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)