• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cambridge 3 unit year 11 (1 Viewer)

nickfeng88

HSC
Question: Cambridge 3 unit year 11 chapter 9 section I Question 23 part (c)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Don't be lazy and post the question. Don't be such an insult to those willing to help you with the question.

And why exactly do you need help with this when you finished your HSC in 2007?

TL1998

HSC
Just sub in the values of k you found in part 2, then sub into the coordinates of K you found in part a. . this will give you the coordinates of U and V (since there are two values of k). After that, deducing that they divide the interval Pq internally and externally in the same ratio is easy.

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
Just sub in the values of k you found in part 2, then sub into the coordinates of K you found in part a. . this will give you the coordinates of U and V (since there are two values of k). After that, deducing that they divide the interval Pq internally and externally in the same ratio is easy.
you do realise this thread is from 2010 right?

Last edited:

TL1998

HSC
I can hardly call "Question: Cambridge 3 unit year 11 chapter 9 section I Question 23 part (c)" a threat
Same lol. The question that follows (24 b)~c))requires a little more thinking, but it's still not that hard.

Oh yeah and sorry bringing a dead thread lol. Was just bored and doing some maths after dinner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)