Cambridge Checkpoints vs Excel vs Surfing vs Questions Answers vs Dot point (1 Viewer)

Chris Nguyen

HSC
Are Cambridge Checkpoints, Excel, Surfing, Questions and Answers and Dot point good?

idkkdi

HSC
Are Cambridge Checkpoints, Excel, Surfing, Questions and Answers and Dot point good?
I think Checkpoints are decent, but I don't use it like a normal person would. Before the exam, I sit down and straight-up do all the questions in one go. I don't have experience with Excel. Out of Surfing,Q&A and Dot points, Q&A is the new book, and questions might be repetitive of what is in old books. From experience, anything you do in Dot points seems to be in Surfing. So, Surfing alone should be fine, and also because doing every question in Surfing properly takes a crap tonne of time. Might want to get a "theory" book to supplement Surfing+Check which will equate to a crap tonne of mostly calculation questions. If in between Jacaranda, and Pearson, take the Jacaranda book. If your school supplies Physics in Focus that might also work. Haven't had a proper look at what's in it, but going from Chemistry, in Focus is easier than Pearson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)