Can anyone else see the humour??? (1 Viewer)

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
Schroedinger said:
You're wrong in your interpretations and you're a fucking idiot. The theatre scene in Australia is going really strong.

You're going to fail your HSC. Enjoy, retard.

English is a fucking waste of time but it's easy to get good marks, you're jackasses if you can't.
I thought that's how you spell asshole.

Anyway, I don't know of anyone recently who went and watched a good interpretation of Shakespeares writings at their local theatre.

I agree with Shroedinger on the last point - English is a fucking waste of time. All you need to do to win this subject is find someone who got a band 6 the year before and memorise their prepared essays.

Even if you don't do that, it's still not hard to beat the majority of people.

edit: To get into the Australian Army as an officer, you need band 3's or higher in 8 or more units, including english.

Last edited:

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
You're wrong in your interpretations and you're a fucking idiot. The theatre scene in Australia is going really strong.

English is a fucking waste of time but it's easy to get good marks, you're jackasses if you can't.
I see....Well, considering this fool got himself banned, I'd like to see what he wrote in an essay. Oh, and by the way, I'm an A-Grade student with a penchant for succeeding in English, especially since I've already had several of my works published. Furthermore, I go the the theatre, have participated in drama and I know that the theatre scene is strong. Did I say it wasn't? No, I said no one in the 21st pays great homage to a 1500 writer. Next time, don't argue with someone who has more intellect than you, but then again, a radish would have more intellect than you. You would make an interesting looking radish.

HSC
RingerINC said:
Schroedinger said:

So that's how you spell "burn"...
No.... that is not how you spell 'burn',

Davriel said:
I see....Well, considering this fool got himself banned, I'd like to see what he wrote in an essay. Oh, and by the way, I'm an A-Grade student with a penchant for succeeding in English, especially since I've already had several of my works published. Furthermore, I go the the theatre, have participated in drama and I know that the theatre scene is strong. Did I say it wasn't? No, I said no one in the 21st pays great homage to a 1500 writer. Next time, don't argue with someone who has more intellect than you, but then again, a radish would have more intellect than you. You would make an interesting looking radish.
That is how you spell 'burn'

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
He got banned? Really? When and How?
That's the funniest thing on bos so far.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
RideTheLightnin said:
No.... that is not how you spell 'burn',

That is how you spell 'burn'
What can I say, it's a gift.

Seidel1711

HSC
Thats not exactly good news,my chosen career being an officer in the army also depends on my analysis of weak english texts. i hope to do better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)