• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

can i come back? (1 Viewer)

Etheral123

HSC
Hi, im a student currently studying physics, standard English, ancient history, DAT and general mathematics (really random combo yeah), i live in a rural area and hope to achieve an atar of about 85. in my first term i did well for little effort with 88% for physics, 86% for math, 80% for English (downhill now) and around the 70's for ancient and DAT. although i would describe that a decent term, what is now term 1, i had to battle personal issues which i recovered from clearly too late (and a near traumatizing misadventure with my physics dc motor)which at the end left me wondering is it even worth it after receiving my marks. i received no mark higher than 50% in english and 2 of my physics assessments (Ancient hasnt been marked but i am confident in at least 80%) and i heard 60-70% for my math exam. my now diminished rankings are no longer my priority all i want to know is how i could possibly come back from this, i.e. would acing my next batch of assessments, trials and HSC be enough to recover? and if so should i be aiming no less than 100 in all of these coming assessments? Thanks in advance <3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)