Can I do this for my PIP? (1 Viewer)

nirvanalvr

HSC
hey guys

i'm currently in yr11 and studying society and culture, as term four is approaching I am thinking about my yr 12 PIP topic.

I either wanted it to be about the reason why everyone/teenagers need to have third spaces in contemporary society or something to do with kurt cobain and nirvana.

the kurt and nirvana idea may be a bit of a far-reach, but pls let me know and even give me suggestions as i want to have a few plan a's and b's.

thanks

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
hey guys

i'm currently in yr11 and studying society and culture, as term four is approaching I am thinking about my yr 12 PIP topic.

I either wanted it to be about the reason why everyone/teenagers need to have third spaces in contemporary society or something to do with kurt cobain and nirvana.

the kurt and nirvana idea may be a bit of a far-reach, but pls let me know and even give me suggestions as i want to have a few plan a's and b's.

thanks
while the kurt cobain/ nirvana idea could be awesome and i would definitely enjoy that (i love them too), i feel like to be effective it’s gotta be something that everyone/most people can answer. like even though nirvana is immensely popular, it would be quite hard to get good responses for your survey. although, if you find a way around it, that would be great!!! i would happily give a response to it. good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)