• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

can i refund Scienceex if i dont want to do science extension anymore? (2 Viewers)

v.tex

HSC
Hey guys science ex opens tomorrow and Im unsure whether i want to do science extension. If i register and then change my mind can i refund?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Hey guys science ex opens tomorrow and Im unsure whether i want to do science extension. If i register and then change my mind can i refund?
No idea what you mean by refund but you can pretty much drop the course any time from now up until just before HSC. If there's any course costs associated with SciExt, that's an issue you'll have to bring up with your school

v.tex

HSC
No idea what you mean by refund but you can pretty much drop the course any time from now up until just before HSC. If there's any course costs associated with SciExt, that's an issue you'll have to bring up with your school
theres like this program with unsw called SciX, which cost about 700 dollars and i think its the way to go. The thing is i don't know if i really want to do the course and don't want to pay mooney for something I don't want to do.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
theres like this program with unsw called SciX, which cost about 700 dollars and i think its the way to go. The thing is i don't know if i really want to do the course and don't want to pay mooney for something I don't want to do.
This is a matter with UNSW so you'll have to call them up and ask them if a refund is possible, but in my opinion if you're too unsure about SciExt I would recommend not paying for something you're unsure you'll be able to commit to ($700 seems like a lot too). Your teachers should be sufficient help for the course and that's already free for you

coolcat6778

HSC
That's fucking criminal. Only viable option is do a different subject if you have to use this.

spiderfan44

HSC
That's fucking criminal. Only viable option is do a different subject if you have to use this.
you dont have to do it. scix is just something unsw offers for science extension students, like how people offer paid tutoring for math

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)