can sum1 tell me what this means? (1 Viewer)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Our records indicate that you have not satisfied the pre- and/or co-requisites required for the following subjects. You must (a) obtain a waiver from the Head of the Academic Unit and submit the form to Admin, Build 36 or(b)contact ARD if you believe that you have satisfied the requirements. If you are undertaking the pre-req in Summer 2003/2004, please check after release of results

Please attend to this matter by Friday 26 March or you will be withdrawn from the subject(s). (PHYS141)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
It means that you don't have the necessary prerequisites to do that certain course. Is PHYS141 a higher physics course? there may have been certain prerequisites for the subject such as band 5 for example in HSC physics. So it looks as though you will have to see the head of the academic unit and try and get them to let you do that subject without the prerequisite. There could simply have been a mistake in their records though. you should probably see the head of the academic department asap and discuss the options. good luck with it :)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
hmmm i neva did physics to start with.......
thats prob y there is a problems.......
but i did do 4 unit maths......

santaslayer

HSC
ther're 2 different subjects, no relation, lol
but yea, from what i heard, u dont really need a "prereq"to do any courses in UOW, just assumed isnt it?
what semester is this subject in? if it is anything other then AUTUM then, i dont think u need to worry coz theres probably a prereq subject i n autum u have to complete before u can do this particular sub in either summer oir spring

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
i suggest you follow the instuctions and cantact the school

electrical/computer/telecommunications courses need physics 141

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)