Can u call once to ask q.s 4 different subjects or do u havta call again...or... (1 Viewer)

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
If I ask a question in one subject would they b able to put me back to the "beginning" so i could ask another question for a diff. subject or do i havta call again.......or should i actually ring them up and ask this question? :)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by lillaila
If I ask a question in one subject would they b able to put me back to the "beginning" so i could ask another question for a diff. subject or do i havta call again.......or should i actually ring them up and ask this question? :)
u tight arse.:p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yester day i asked 3 in a row, today 1 and then had to ring back again. it depends on the queues and the peron u get

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they're pretty nice, if there's anything that u;ve been wondering all year, or that you didn't quite get in class, dodgy dot points, just ring

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
do the advice line people only specify on a particular topic... cause when i called up for biology they asked what topic my question was on.... so if i wanted to ask stuff about various topics could i still do that with the same person?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)