• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

can you just not show up to an exam? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
i have some exams in a few weeks, one of which is something that i know nothing about. i know if i attend the exam, ill just sit there for a few hours and do nothing and get zero.

so to save myself some embarresment, can i just not show up? i know ill fail and it'll go on the record and , i dont care about that, but are there any other side effects?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
just turn up

jeez just sit there and try .... man u dont lose anything if u turn up..... turn up and just do it, you'll be surprised by how much is scramped up in the recesses of your head....

just try don't be such a wanker

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
how the fuck am i a wanker for not showing up to an exam u moron? anwer my question, or dont post in here at all.

it doesn't matter if i get 100%, nor does it matter that i get 0%, im about to transfer to another uni that wont look at my marks, im just afraid that not showing up to an exam will have some other side effect that i might be unware off.

and besides, not showing up to any lectures and tuts over the past 12 weeks and with a few failed exams and assignments, getting 100% in the exam will still constitute a fail anyway.

can someone please answer the question? im 99% sure theres nothing to be worried about, but need confirmation, thats all.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
cooleroo you fiery piss of shit. calm the fuck down. I know the answer to your question but if you wish to abuse others, and not even in a comical manner, then fuck to you.
Oh and if you wish to find out. Why the hell don't you do the 'unmoronic' thing of asking your student centre.

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
she called me a wanker, so i call her a moron. who cares? how does that make me "fiery"?

its not even that serious and look what you had to turn it into.

you say the 'unmoronic' thing is to ask my student centre? at 11:40pm at night? you see if i wanted to call the centre, i would have to wait till tommorow morning, but if you hadnt been a comeplete fuckhead, i would have gotten my answer by now.

you're a fucking dumbass, you got the answer? fuck you, i dont wanna hear it. ill find out myself you fucking piece of trash. shitheads like you piss me off. why make a big deal out of it?

fuck off

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Cooleroo said:
i have some exams in a few weeks
No one asked you to call the student center now. You could either ask your lecturer/tutor tomorrow, the day after etc etc etc
Or drop into the student centre or call them tomorrow...the day after etc

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Cooleroo said:
she called me a wanker, so i call her a moron. who cares? how does that make me "fiery"?

its not even that serious and look what you had to turn it into.

you say the 'unmoronic' thing is to ask my student centre? at 11:40pm at night? you see if i wanted to call the centre, i would have to wait till tommorow morning, but if you hadnt been a comeplete fuckhead, i would have gotten my answer by now.

you're a fucking dumbass, you got the answer? fuck you, i dont wanna hear it. ill find out myself you fucking piece of trash. shitheads like you piss me off. why make a big deal out of it?

fuck off
dude, you need to get some of this into you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)