Can you write the reflection in mod c just knowing quotes/techniques from ur prescribed text?? (1 Viewer)

mcchamp

HSC
Pretty much, but you should incorporate quotes and techniques from your own imaginative/discursive piece and show how your quote was inspired by a quote of the prescribed text.

SASH_06_X

HSC
isn't that what ur meant to do?

u state that the prescribed text used a certain technique with a quote to support and then u say similarly u used the same technique in ur piece to achieve your own purpose
no i was wondering if we needed to read the text itself bcoz i haven't read it recently

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
My teacher says you don’t need quotes from the prescribed text in a reflection, just techniques
oh what?? that's strange cos i know people who've lost marks for not quoting their mod c text in the reflection

i'd also say to bring quotes just in case they say something like analyse one literary technique from your prescribed mod c text you'd need at least two depending on the mark allocations

carrotsss

HSC
oh what?? that's strange cos i know people who've lost marks for not quoting their mod c text in the reflection

i'd also say to bring quotes just in case they say something like analyse one literary technique from your prescribed mod c text you'd need at least two depending on the mark allocations
omg you’re scaring me I was so confident we didn’t need them because my teacher seemed confident about it

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
omg you’re scaring me I was so confident we didn’t need them because my teacher seemed confident about it
from what my teachers and my tutor said, bring in at least two examples from the mod c text (one structural/form, one literary in the form of a quote), because usually in the third paragraph you have to write about the stimulus, but to be safe just bring in three just in case they don't discuss the stimulus like some qs do

i wouldn't be too stressed about it just steal from analysis/quote tables, i memorised my mod c quotes the morning of my trials, it took the least amount of time to memorise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)