Can't Access Benefits (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Omium said:
I hope this thread gets deleted.

Id love to see the reaction :)
Just because I laughed at your stupidity doesn't mean you have to bring your silly to this thread.

Good day to you, Omium.

(lol)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
ari89 said:
Just because I laughed at your stupidity doesn't mean you have to bring your silly to this thread.

Good day to you, Omium.

(lol)
Meh

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Omium said:
Good Day to you too.

Btw any updates on situation?
DFT is investigating whether they're a scam and they're waiting for formal notification from everyone for individual cases.

The Admins are being tardy and I'm sure everyone has waited long enough for them to get their ass into gear.:)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
James King said:
We are of the opinion that the benefits and services provided to premium members are sufficient.
If so, then why do 88 out of 120 Premium members disagree:confused:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
Laz fled the country (most likely to Majorca) and the Federal Police can't track him down. He's storing all the profits in a Swiss Bank account.
Don't go overboard, Dean.

The administrators disabled their email accounts.

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="SecondaryTextColor">From:</td> <td>postmaster@mail.hotmail.com</td></tr> <tr> <td class="SecondaryTextColor">Sent:</td> <td>Saturday, 8 March 2008 8:02:31 PM</td></tr> <tr> <td class="SecondaryTextColor">To: </td> <td>ari*skylne@hotmail.com</td></tr></tbody></table> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="SecondaryTextColor">
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

ian.keong@boredofstudies.org
</pre>
</pre>

Edit: The more I think about it the more believable your story becomes.

Btw, if you can't get emails through, Ian Keong (Admin in charge of the cash) can be contacted on 0403 277 376

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Some of the comments premium members have to say:

"Scammers."
-Complaint No. 71

"A complete waste of my savings. I can't afford this...I'm only a student."
-Complaint No. 58

"Seriously right now I regret that $20. Even the premium resources are close to useless. Stop stealing our money."
-Complaint No.11

"I was surprised to find the paucity of Premium resources in many subject areas"
-Complaint No.15

"Just finished my hsc, had premium membership throughout the year and didn't seem to offer much help with my study, hope in the future it will actually be worth for what it's cost for future members Alot of the premium resources are straight copied out of textbooks given at school"
- Complaint No.26

"i have actually looked forward to things such as tips for success, and am somewhat disappointed."
-Complaint No.38

"iStudy has failed to meet its obligations and is discouriging to all current and future premium members"
-Complaint No.47

"It's disgusting and unfair!"
-Complaint No.36

"people signed up for the premium notes and its obvious that they haven't been delivered. Just fix it please"
-Complaint No.30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)