CANTO and MANDO POP! (1 Viewer)

ravenheart

HSC
same!!..i noe the tune...so I just mumbling..sounds lyk an idiot tho..lol

i think that song is the theme song for that movie 古宅心慌慌 , i am so gonna get my hand on that movie later...cos umm..i saw a mtv of *性不改, and its an extract of that film and it was quite tempting...

Last edited:
C

CaR

there's also that song by BoyZ about stalking some girl (跟蹤*) that songs goot too! :D

ravenheart

HSC
i reckon most of Boy'Z 's songs aint good..except the one i mentioned earlier...they kinda using Twins to make a big fame for themselves...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ravenheart said:
i reckon most of Boy'Z 's songs aint good..except the one i mentioned earlier...they kinda using Twins to make a big fame for themselves...
ahahaha,really???
i dunno, girls are quite good too!!! ^^ i love that song too... =)

babydoll, i'd burn u the mtv's i have =) and convert u into pro elva committee... =p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
i have cable :p
>< oh yea u told me...

welll, u have to commend my persistence... sigh~~~ mtv's on dailup is quite painful, esp when u dl using kazaa, usually, tis 400k to go and never ever connected agian =(

defect

HSC
N/A
clover_charm said:
LEEHOM! he's the most talented and hottest guy!
seriously, his music is sooo tasteful and he doesn't give in to 'commercial pop music'. he has his own ideas and he produces, composes, performs, arranges his songs.
He's the nicest guy, i remember every single encounter i had with him. He's 1000X better looking in real life! (yes, it's possible!)'
aiya!!! i love him tooo.. i just loved him ever since i watched china strike force.. and fote he is so hot and now i listen to his music is fricken good!! i really like ni he wo...

my fav hk singer is eason chan.. chick.. maybe miriam/sammi

smallcattle

HSC
jay, david tao, tension, lee, she,jj, pan wilber,chow chuen hung,mayday.... the list goes on and on

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
kekekek only like a few.... very classic one's like "duo xie shi lian" and a fewo thers...
but can NEVER distinguish between gillian and charlene... uhm...

left - charlene, right gillian right???

se7en up

HSC
xiao1985 said:
kekekek only like a few.... very classic one's like "duo xie shi lian" and a fewo thers...
but can NEVER distinguish between gillian and charlene... uhm...

left - charlene, right gillian right???

"duo xie shi lian" is a nice song....
yep.... u are right..left charlene, right gillian

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
kekeke WOOT!!! got it right ^.^

but OMG.... recent fell in love with jade's "you xian din zuo" <3<3<3
just LOVE it!!!! ^.^

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
im playing this game that came with the xbox. its the something or other super jet something fighting super cadet roller bladers with bright colours and loud asian poppy music thats hell funnny. anyway. its funny cos the lyrics are great. haha its all superficial and sounds plastic. its funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)