Car Advice (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I crumpled my T4, and the cops said the exact same thing...although i popped both the front tyres from the crash....

my cousin use to have a lancer...nice car, but not much of a speeder though

SipSip

HSC
N/A
does look a lot alike don't they....well i'm hell glad i got rid of that car...you could speed with it...but handling is crap....

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Your car??Looks nice if it is.
I tried it out the T5 the other day and i genuinely enjoyed it...handling is a lot better than the old one...although i would still prefer other cars instead of that, Liberty GT would be a better choice, although insurance is a problem for many....

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
talk about Liberty GTs
if you want to see one go to bankstown, i swear, i have never ever seen so many Turbo brand new Liberty GTs parked in one parking lot!!
i spotted 4 in the parking complex across the road from bankstown sports club

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Haha! there's a GT that lives near where i live....floors the crap out of it everytime he turns....but most of the other GTs i've seen are driven by old people who goes 50 on 70 zones....what a waste....

Talk about a lot of cars....went out the other day with like 7 other cars....so cool having so many cars you know on the road

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
Get a Nissan Pulsar GTi-R. Not a bad car for your budget. Got a 91' 80,000km for under 15k.

Nice, 2L Turbo, 4WD with over 170kw under you. 0-100 under 6 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)