• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Career oppurtunities after doing B. International Studies? (1 Viewer)

Mitchzmagic

HSC
Hi,

I was just wondering if I do a B/A in International studies at Uni, then what kind of jobs would I do after I graduated?

msh

HSC
i think with international studies, it's best if you combine it with something else you have a passion for. (As Int Studies literally can be combined with everything and anything these days) But, these combined degrees normally have a higher cut-off...

Season

HSC
This is from the ANU site

This program has been established to cater for the interests of students seeking both a broad scholarly understanding of the way the world works, and/or for those preparing for a variety of employment options related to international careers in government, business, non-government organisations, media and international agencies. It is intended that students will be required to complete a compulsory major in international relations plus either a language major or International Communication major. The language or IC major can be either an Asian or European language.

Season

HSC
This is from the ANU site

This program has been established to cater for the interests of students seeking both a broad scholarly understanding of the way the world works, and/or for those preparing for a variety of employment options related to international careers in government, business, non-government organisations, media and international agencies. It is intended that students will be required to complete a compulsory major in international relations plus either a language major or International Communication major. The language or IC major can be either an Asian or European language.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)