Caring about the HSC (1 Viewer)

tonyb1989

HSC
so i have just completed my hsc.
one of the really big things i noticed was that all the people around me, and almost everyone here on bos has a target for their uai! where as i dont care.
next year i plan on going to tafe to study radio broadcasting, so i dont particularly need a uai and the courses i want to do dont actually need an hsc either, but i did it coz the parents insisted.
my main question is - is it ok not to care / have cared?
thanks!
Anthony :)

Legham

HSC
Yeah, 'sif you'd care.. Just saves the stress when you realize how much better you could of done, cause theres room for improvement in everyones results! I didnt care in the slightest.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
Yeah, 'sif you'd care.. Just saves the stress when you realize how much better you could of done, cause theres room for improvement in everyones results! I didnt care in the slightest.
To accept the fact we can't do anything about it now. :D

HSC
Nothing wrong with not caring if you don't need it..i wish i was in your shoes ><

goodluck at tafe :) I think getting the uai anywayz was a good idea...if you are gonna graduate it doesn't hurt to have one eh :)

tonyb1989

HSC
thank you everyone
i now feel better, and slightly less worried about not being worried!
for those interested i have confirmed the cert III course with my teacher, so that is happening! and with the release of the results today, i got 2 band 5's a 4 and 2 3's, so all in all, not a bad result!
also, noir: your sleeping habits arent much better :p
forbidden: thanks for the heads up. and thats helped me move on form it
legham: (cool name by the way!) heck yea for not caring
MortImmortelle: i'm sure it will all work out!
so thanks to everyone!

HSC
tonyb1989 said:
so i have just completed my hsc.
one of the really big things i noticed was that all the people around me, and almost everyone here on bos has a target for their uai! where as i dont care.
next year i plan on going to tafe to study radio broadcasting, so i dont particularly need a uai and the courses i want to do dont actually need an hsc either, but i did it coz the parents insisted.
my main question is - is it ok not to care / have cared?
thanks!
mate i reaaaaaly don't care either. you're not alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)