Case Study for dealing tension between Community interests and Individual Rights!!! (1 Viewer)

Jaron2005

HSC
Hey guys i am a first time poster, and i need a little help with my up coming assessment, i need case studies which show the criminal legal system dealing with tension between community interests and individual rights and freedoms, i need these case studies ASAP, so if you guys can help me out that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Jaron2005

HSC
Oh yeah thanks , yeah i manage to finish it last night so its all sweet, nah i have been trying to do it in the holidays and i had to restart it twice, because when i re read the work it seems wrong, but now i am quiet sure i am correct.

But i need help with discretion of the criminal process, i did it but it seems incorrect. >.<

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Without Wings said:
Jaron, as a new HSC student, you need to realise that you should be looking for these case studies yourself. The syllabus states that a student:
H5.1 selects and organises relevant legal information from a variety of sources and evaluates information and sources for usefulness, validity and bias
H5.2 investigates, analyses and synthesises legal information from a variety of perspectives and presents the findings of investigations

If you aren't doing it for yourself then you aren't fulfilling these objectives. You need to have a go yourself, then when you have problems let us know, rather than asking for us to do all the work for you, which will get you nowhere.

When you get around to doing your assignment, check out the legal studies resources page for others assignments to give you some ideas of examples. But remember not to plagiarise, as teacher constantly view this site and its resources.
http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=26
WW, you shouldn't be so harsh. The boy's obviously tried and cannot do it himself. Most tutors, and some teachers, would do the same for their students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)