Case Study (2 Viewers)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
I was wondering... how should i embedd my case study.. like should i answer the question with general information first up.... then do my case study with points after that....
like for my trials i did 5 pages first up on the actual question then i brang my case study in and answered the question.... is this correct?

redom

HSC
Ahh i thought you were supposed to embedd it into the essay/report throught the report, not just at the end?....what did u get in ur trial in that section?....but im not so sure, our skool left the case study till after trials, so our section 4 didnt need it!...which i think is stupid of my skool:)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
redom said:
Ahh i thought you were supposed to embedd it into the essay/report throught the report, not just at the end?....what did u get in ur trial in that section?....but im not so sure, our skool left the case study till after trials, so our section 4 didnt need it!...which i think is stupid of my skool:)
i got 19/20 for that section... i sorta mentioned my case study here and there and the start... then i wrote in a lot of details at the end

williamc

HSC
redom said:
After reading "high range" hsc responses, yes you should embedd it and use to it back up and give a real life example to your argument. For every point you bring up, you should have a case study to back it up, even if you make up a business.

Did it that way in my trial, 20/20 :)

LatK7

HSC
In my trial i made up two case studies off the top of my head for the essay. Both put after my main answer to the question. All up, about 8 lines long. Mark: 19/20.

My teacher, who is a CSSA writer and HSC marker says they've given many, many A's to people who make passing reference to a case study. As in, "Business A used this marketing strategy in 2001 to increase sales" or something along the lines of that.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
mmhmm so every point should have a reference back to the case study..,, thanx.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)