Case Study (1 Viewer)

Patricio

UNSW Member
Hey everyone...what do u think they will ask on the case study..?

I know there are all those dot points under 'impacts of globalisation' but really, international convergence?? they cant really ask one alone with the country.....i mean it has to take up a whole essay! even combining two of the points in relation to the question seems kinda straight-forward (i'll go over that stuff soon hopefully)

Please post your ideas...!!

Seeyas

Patricio

kaseita

well...considering that the case study is primarily a topic for the essay questions, I'd say that there's a very good chance of them setting something like that!
but the chance of them doing the same thing two years in a row? who knows...
yes, as minai points out in another one of these topics, they can ask about it in the short answer questions (*silent scream*)
however, if they do something like that, it would have to be something quite general, and they can't ask too much, so I wouldn't worry about it if it does come up in the saq. after all, it has to appeal to all countries, so they'd have to ask something like how inflation, unemployment, blah blah has been resolved by that country over the years (I'm just guessing here, it sounds logical to me)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah you're rite,
It was in the catholic trial this year i think? im not sure, i saw it on some trial...so it could b a possibility
but even more general, they could jus simply ask on economic growth and government planning/response/policies in relation to globalisation for that country

eg. 4 marks - Discuss how globalisation has affected a specific economy in relation government planning strategies
(hmm sounds like an essay question... :rolleyes: )

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
heh I got one in my trial...19/20
so im takin that with me into the HSC exam *fingers crossed for a similar question to last yr*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)