Catholic Trials (1 Viewer)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Im scared. Why the fuck are they so hard? And perhaps more relevant, how much lower than the HSC exam average would the average mark for a catholic trial be?

HSC
what the?..if you're scared, then i'll be shitting my pants!
don't know about the average...but i'm guessing it's much lower :(

gman03

HSC
Chill out!! CSSA paper is meant to be difficult. It is meant to be more difficult than the actual HSC.. I guess the reason is to encourage student to study after the trial..

Calculon

HSC
N/A
I know, but this thread was more just a vehicle for the final question

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Bloody arnolds... dont they have anything better to do? *sigh*

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Slide Rule said:
If it makes you feel any better, Buch has all the past CSSA trials from 1982 to 2003 on his site. Go do them. :)
Been there, done that, and thats why I'm scared.

cj_bridle

HSC
Slide Rule said:
If it makes you feel any better, Buch has all the past CSSA trials from 1982 to 2003 on his site. Go do them. :)
link? plz?

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
hrm, calculon, if you've done all the catholic trials, then I think you have very little to be scared of.
:-\

The majority of candidates who sit that exam haven't done all those papers.

oh, btw, how does the catholic thing work? Its still just school, right? Or is it somehow scaled across every school that does it.
-.-

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Its done totally internally, just the exams come from an external source and the time it has to be done is set out by CSSA. There is no scaling between schools.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
cath papers are good... remember if u think its hard.. chances are it is :D
why worry..?
just use them as a guide to ure time management in the HSC.. and get the best possible marks for the easy one because they are equal in marks to the hard ones :)..

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
buchanan said:
Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. I've asked people before if I should shut down my website, and the response was a resounding NO.

So for now I think I'll leave the papers up on the net for a while. Maybe I'll delete some of the older ones to make room for newer ones as they become available over the next few years. I hope you won't be so scared then.

Btw Calculon, what do you intend to do next year? You know there is life after the HSC. So put it into perspective, chill out for a while and don't be so scared. OK?
Shut down the site? No way. Not till I've gleaned every last drop of help and information from it, at least. :)

I had a look at the pre-80's HSC papers, and my head nearly popped. Matrices! I never knew they had been part of the syllabus. Which makes me question why they, along with vectors, aren't part of it now. Ah well. Leave that for university, I guess.

BTW, Derek, roughly half of the trial papers on your site are typed out, whilst others are just photocopied. Did you type those ones out? Because it's actually quite helpful, and easier to read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)