Certificate Looks So Nice (1 Viewer)

jet

Banned
HSC
sadly no - however I did get a spiffy certificate at the distinction dinner, so I guess that's it?
Yeah, I got the certificate at the graduation. I really want to contact BOS, but I think it will be a no. Oh well.

shady145

Banned
HSC
lols i got mine today.. and looked at my course reports LMAO

omg. its so sad :( makes me feel like a failure. im in the thousands range :S

thousands range from 11, 30, 32, 3, 4

at least i came top 5,000 for two subjects :S
huh... how can you tell what you came??? Oo

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
Lol, I happened to be about to go for a run when the postman came up to the gate and he pulled out the envelope and said 'Hey, man, I've got your HSC results! Hope you did well!' He seemed all excited and flustered, like he was delivering unknown news.I ran with the idea and thanked him really enthusiastically, as not to burst his bubble of joy . Plus he had a beard. Beards scare the shit outta me.

that is sooo cute!

random-1005

Banned
HSC
I was a bit surprised at the spread for MEX1, the curve looked more like a whale than a bell.

Anyway, anyone know when we get our ATAR testamur/certificate?
everyone got 46, obviously they dnt make it that hard to get 46!

random-1005

Banned
HSC
huh... how can you tell what you came??? Oo
you are told the total course candidature and you are given the spread of marks with bar graphs (which are to scale) hence you could estimate your ranking using a ruler and simple maths .

LOL, you do maths exten1, you can get 100% at maths but you cannot think logically!! (the one thing maths is meant to teach) and i thought you guys were mad nerds, you are nothing!

Last edited:

broskies1

Bachelor Law/Arts
HSC
hahaha these certs are ugly as fuck , no imagination. But I don't really care COZ I GOT INTO COMBINED LAW WHOOOPIEEE!!!! :D:D haha sorry i dnt mean to sound like an asshole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)