chanel cole appreciation society (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
just because we love her, and agree with her that "there aren't enough articulate, flat-chested, size 12 women on australian TV". she is every kind of cool.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
she is every kind of cool, he songs are lacking though, if she chose songs i liked better i would like her more

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
"not tonight, I have a headache"

:)

I like Daniel (Byrnes?) and Courtney as well though :D

artfag

Banned
HSC
iambored said:
lol! did you think of that or see it somewhere
a friend thought it up.

the bastard won $250 from that idol best banner competition. grr.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
omg thats so unfair, if chanel gets a thread then so does anthony!!

ehh i cbf :p

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i'm up for an anthony thread.. !! anthony kicks chanel's ass ANY DAY ^.^

my problem with chanel is that she's predictable, boring & not talented enough. she has this whole "i'm soooo sexy" look that's really annoying...

welshi

HSC
Annegelic said:
i'm up for an anthony thread.. !! anthony kicks chanel's ass ANY DAY ^.^

my problem with chanel is that she's predictable, boring & not talented enough. she has this whole "i'm soooo sexy" look that's really annoying...
chanel is NOT predictable...anthony is so plastic and boybandish! he'll get all the votes off the teeny chicks who think he's cute.

she's not boring, along with courtney she was the most entertaining last night. and she's got a great voice! i wouldn't say it's the best in the competition - daniel is amazing - but she doesn't just stand there and let sound come out of her throat. she doesn't just rely on the noise, she works it.

and she IS sexy! she's so confident and smart, and she actually HAS a personality which is more than can be said for most people on this show, hosts and judges included. she, courtney and daniel are keeping me watching.

i mean, how many pop stars would u hear using expressions like "sod off, you little sodlings!" i thought i was the only one who talked like that...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
chabel is from my school town. shes i unique and the best on the whole fucking show!
chanel for pm!

welshi

HSC
TurboTom said:
chabel is from my school town. shes i unique and the best on the whole fucking show!
chanel for pm!
yeah she is awesome. great song for her last night. she's not up herself at all, she's just really natural. that dan guy is so far up is own arse you can see his ugly hair coming up his throat every time he opens his massive mouth...bin him.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
welshi said:
yeah she is awesome. great song for her last night. she's not up herself at all, she's just really natural. that dan guy is so far up is own arse you can see his ugly hair coming up his throat every time he opens his massive mouth...bin him.
dan or daniel? i dont like either of em

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
whichever dan sung screaming jets should rot in hell
he massacred my favourite song

anthony is like levi, only good looking

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
welshi said:
chanel is NOT predictable...anthony is so plastic and boybandish! he'll get all the votes off the teeny chicks who think he's cute.

she's not boring, along with courtney she was the most entertaining last night. and she's got a great voice! i wouldn't say it's the best in the competition - daniel is amazing - but she doesn't just stand there and let sound come out of her throat. she doesn't just rely on the noise, she works it.

and she IS sexy! she's so confident and smart, and she actually HAS a personality which is more than can be said for most people on this show, hosts and judges included. she, courtney and daniel are keeping me watching.

i mean, how many pop stars would u hear using expressions like "sod off, you little sodlings!" i thought i was the only one who talked like that...
ok well each to their own, i guess.

i actually don't care much for anthony's looks. to me, he's 90% talent, 10% looks. the tall dan is the one with looks... and less talent. anthony definitely wasn't boybandish last night =/

& levi is way better looking than anthony.

Fry

welshi said:

i totally concur. she's not just a singer, she's an entertainer and a damn good one at that. she's sexy and she knows it, and every word that comes out of her mouth is clever and witty. when Andrew G asked how she was feeling, instead of saying the typical 'oh im so nervous', she was like 'i packed my bags and moved to the land of denial. i hear the weather's pretty good there'. lol...she is one smart cookie.

i don't think Anthony 's face looked too plastic on Sunday night. he probably piled on the matte foundation.

welshi

HSC
Fry said:
i totally concur. she's not just a singer, she's an entertainer and a damn good one at that. she's sexy and she knows it, and every word that comes out of her mouth is clever and witty. when Andrew G asked how she was feeling, instead of saying the typical 'oh im so nervous', she was like 'i packed my bags and moved to the land of denial. i hear the weather's pretty good there'. lol...she is one smart cookie.

i don't think Anthony 's face looked too plastic on Sunday night. he probably piled on the matte foundation.
well when i say he be plastic i mean in manner of backstreet boy or similar.

chanel is flesh-and-blood (emphasis on the flesh - you wouldn't see her starving her curves off!!!) pure star power. but i think the thing that endeared her to me the most was when they put her straight through in the second round without making her do the step-forward thing and she felt GUILTY AS HELL. and how she gets so emotional on monday nights.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I wish we had a metal head idol.

that would rock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)