change essay? (1 Viewer)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
im doing my studying now.....

well for my trials change essay this was my response from the teacher who marked it, "sound ideas and adequate text detail. aim to develop your comments on techniques for an impressive response"

i got 11/15 which i through was rather crap :(

how important are techniques in each text? im doing 'my place' and i can do techniques in the book, along with the stimulus booklet text pretty easily....but the problem is with my related text!
i choose a film which and i can go into detail about the film and how the characters change, but i can't pick out any techniques!

any suggestions and help? i am currently not considering changing my text....

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Film is easy! There are always techniques in there like camera angles, facial expressions, symbolism, body language etc

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by redslert
im doing my studying now.....

well for my trials change essay this was my response from the teacher who marked it, "sound ideas and adequate text detail. aim to develop your comments on techniques for an impressive response"

i got 11/15 which i through was rather crap :(

how important are techniques in each text? im doing 'my place' and i can do techniques in the book, along with the stimulus booklet text pretty easily....but the problem is with my related text!
i choose a film which and i can go into detail about the film and how the characters change, but i can't pick out any techniques!

any suggestions and help? i am currently not considering changing my text....
what is there to say about my place? the only technique is the whole autobiography thing. but what else is there and how do you relate it to change?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)