• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Changing classes? (2 Viewers)

PROFESSOROAK

HSC
Hey guys

I've been wanting to change my maths extension 2 class for quite a while now, currently my maths extension 1 class in on line so i have no morning classes except for maths extension. However I don't like my current maths ext 1 and 2 teacher (same) and want to change to the other ext 2 class which also requires me to change to their ext 1 class, i'm willing to do this and take even more morning classes but my school's fucking prick limp fuck maths head teacher won't let me.

Is there anything I can do? I mean like anything because i really want to change teachers, like really.

PROFESSOROAK

HSC
I can't think of a good reason, like the real reason is that I can't seem to learn anything or understand any concepts with the current teacher I have =/. The maths head teacher wouldn't even let me reason with him, he full raved on about how the results from previous years between the 2 teachers are quite similar and how he might get my teacher to get a few pointers from the other one and so and so on... The only reason why he may not want me to change because it may lead to others wanting to change?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, you don't really have a good reason. It's possible to do well even with a shit teacher.

K

khorne

It's easier to blame the teacher, than blame yourself...study more and you'll be fine

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Hey guys

I've been wanting to change my maths extension 2 class for quite a while now, currently my maths extension 1 class in on line so i have no morning classes except for maths extension. However I don't like my current maths ext 1 and 2 teacher (same) and want to change to the other ext 2 class which also requires me to change to their ext 1 class, i'm willing to do this and take even more morning classes but my school's fucking prick limp fuck maths head teacher won't let me.

Is there anything I can do? I mean like anything because i really want to change teachers, like really.
Convince your parents that you will fail maths with your current teacher and get them to write a note along the lines of "my child is having problems with his current math teacher's teaching style and we feel that it would be beneficial for him to try another teacher blah blah."

Lukybear

HSC
Yea, best solution is get your parents involved. Teachers would more likely obey parents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)