• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Changing Majors (2 Viewers)

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
hi,
im currently studying a business degree, and i am considering changing my majors.
I was wondering if it is possible to change majors if i had completed 4/8 subs from the major i would like to drop? What if it was 5/8 subs completed? am i still then illegible to drop that major and change into another? and lets say IF i had 1 semester of uni left until graduation, does that make any difference if i'm allowed to drop and pickup another major?

thanks in advance

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
You can probably change majors, however you must be cognizant of the fact that you need to complete all of the subjects required of a given major and thus you must have sufficient credit points remaining to use for these subjects, otherwise you may have problems completing a major and will not satisfy one of the criterion for your degree.

So the earlier you decide, the better.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
your allowed to change ure majors

for example some people change majors bcoz dey find it too hard.. or change of interest.

they basically just change ure study structure in My Student Admin..
they delete your major u dont want. and put up another one for you..
basically the subjects you done for the subject can be credited as electives... or if your double majoring and hav no room for electives.... then they just disregard those subjects, as it wont b part of your degree n e more... as they only allow you to include certain number of credit points in your degree

simple

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)