Changing my PIP topic - HELP PLEASE! (1 Viewer)

xbroken-tearsx

HSC
Yep, with only two months to go, I'm changing my PIP topic from Conformity to Youth Suicide. I just don't know what my thesis/question should be, because this topic is very broad and needs refining, and quickly. Any ideas on what I can focus on? I'm going to University of Canberra in two days to research it in the library, but I don't exactly know what to search for, lol.

I know they say that suicide is "overdone" and "cliche", so you don't need to tell me. I just wanna know what perspective to take. Any ideas?

ashimation

HSC
Don't do it.
Not only is your new topic cliche (yes I know you know) and well worn, it's a bad idea to change this late.

Find a different angle on your old topic. Conformity could be interesting, and it would be stupid to chuck out all the resources and time you've put in. Presuming you've been working. If you've done fuck all for the last six months or so and only realised now you hate your topic/don't want to do it, you might as well change I guess.

almightyBZZZ

Snib Control Officer.
HSC
Well well. I wonder who this might be.

*thinks hard*

I KNOW! SHERRY BOBBINS!! What other member of S.C.R.E.A.M would have a name like xbroken-tearsx ??

You know what I think...I think conformity would be okay if you narrowed it down to exactly one thing. It'd be easy to write about for you, I think. Suicide might be easier to write about, but it'll just be chucked on the pile with the rest of them. I'm not sure there IS an angle that's individual. Unless you did something like how accepted suicide is in Japan and China and things. But if you do anything that's about why it happens, or what leads to it, or even self harm or whatever...it's probably going to be done already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)