• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Changing subjects for HSC course (1 Viewer)

lenitatara

HSC
im currently doing 13 units for the HSC course at the moment, but im planning to pick up a language course in the weeks ahead.
My current subjects are
Drama
legal
Business
Ancient History
Ext History
I have for a while now, disliked ancient history, and my marks are reflected in it. Although ive asked one teacher, and i know the obvious answer is a no, but is there any possible way i could transfer to Modern instead of ancient. I would drop Ancient, when i pick up the language course, but i love ext history way to much, to give that up,so that wouldnt be an option. So i can either
a) Stick with ancient, and get terrible marks for it because i absoutley dislike the subject
b) Prove to the teachers that if i did do the prelim work over the summer holidays and i would be capable of doing modern. Ive seen the modern work, and have enjoyed it.
Before i ask the history department i wanted to gain your advice first, to see what is the best approach, as i have no much time because assesements are coming out at the moment
What do you all think?
Thanks, and best of luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)