Channel 7's new Christmas theme - the song in between programs (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Oh my god it's terrible. There have been some shockers from Seven in the past but I think this one takes the cake. It's bloody awful. By the way, I can't figure out which song they have ripped off in it, can anyone tell me?

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
It is a rip off of Love is all Around, they did virtually the same thing in the movie
"Love Actually" but much funnier, with hot chicks

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's a dodgy ripoff of the Love Actually movie sequence which is a dodgy ripoff of the Robert Palmer song which is glamourslut class. :D

hatty

Banned
"come on let it snow"
news flash channel 7 - it dont fucking snow like that here in sydney (summer time). go to america

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Channel Seven were trashy and uncool before that commercial even came out

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Rip Off, Direct Rip off of Bill Nightleys scene in Love Actually the movie...very funny :p
"So come on let it snow" "Christmas is all around us .... so Let the feeling show.." --- Bill Nightleys charrie in Love Actually is a burnt down Rock star, and relases teh Xmas Song

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Oh how id love to lineup every single channel 7 personality and one-by-one kick each of them in the balls. And Kochy twice, nerdy twat.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
I like the 4 Weddings and A Funeral song (from the 80's) by WET WET WET (original) 'Love is all around us'

I HATE HATE HATE how Channel 7 missed the word 'by'

'you know i love christmas, i always will. My minds made up....(by)....the way that i feel'

THEY DONT SAY BY!

ASSHOLES!

The only really annoying version is that dick from Great Outdoors w/ his guitar.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
OMG MOST ANNOYING THING EVERRRRR..... and those channel 7 people, whoever they are, look so stupid singing that crap >.<

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
damn them seven, i have that in my head all day. Still wasnt sevens fault, they got an advertising agency to do it.

Its better than nines tho. but it will be gone by next week and we will be back to the seven in the blue sky identity.

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
hatty said:
"come on let it snow"
news flash channel 7 - it dont fucking snow like that here in sydney (summer time). go to america
Yes, come to my country

routemarker said:
Still wasnt sevens fault, they got an advertising agency to do it.
You obviously don't know how the industry works. Channel Seven is a major corporation - They do not contract an advertising agency for anything. They employ their own people for such promotion.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
This ad is tryly cring worthy.

Silverstone said:
I HATE HATE HATE how Channel 7 missed the word 'by'

'you know i love christmas, i always will. My minds made up....(by)....the way that i feel'

THEY DONT SAY BY!

ASSHOLES!
That shits me too.

Carlito

HSC
i dont even know who any of the people in the ad are except for kotchie and the girl who won dancing with the stars

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
biggles04 said:
You obviously don't know how the industry works. Channel Seven is a major corporation - They do not contract an advertising agency for anything. They employ their own people for such promotion.
I know for a fact that Seven did employ an agency to do it. All networks outsouce for their identities and overall network look. Infact seven are teh only ones to do their promos inhouse. Nine and Ten outsource all of it. Nova was responsible for creating nine's colours of each day look.

For 2005 seven are getting advert agency 'Love' to create their network look and identity.

sevencorporate.com.au said:
Seven appoints Love to new marketing project for 05 television season | 17 November 2004

The Seven Network today appointed advertising and marketing agency, Love, to a new marketing project for the network. This project will focus on Seven’s brand positioning and new television season in 2005.

George Patterson Partners continues to be Seven’s agency of record.

The project to be created by Love is confidential. Seven will release details of the project early in the new year.

Commenting, Seven’s Director of Marketing, Ms Melissa Madden, said: “Love has delivered a compelling, creative and strategically spot-on solution for a major project for Seven in 2005. We’re really excited to be working with them and can’t wait to see the response from our audiences.”

Seven is building the framework for its 2005 television year with: the signing of Ian “Dicko” Dickson and Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins; the commissioning of two new Australian drama series (Campus and Last Man Standing) complementing Home and Away, All Saints and Blue Heelers; the next series of the four highest-rating new Australian programmes in 2004 (Dancing With The Stars, Forensic Investigators, Border Security and My Restaurant Rules); further developments in news and public affairs programming; a portfolio of BBC factual and natural history programmes, including the major event series, Massive Earth; blockbuster mini-series including Empire, The Poseidon Adventure and Category 6; and the three most successful new series on US television: Lost, Desperate Housewives and Boston Legal. Seven will be releasing its specific programme plans for 2005 in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i h8 channel 7 even more now coz of this fukn ad...dont they realise its shit? rnt those seven ppl embarrassed to be associated with such shit? i also hate david kosch the wanker, in fact, they're all dickheads...i am neva gonna "make teh switch"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)