• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Chaucer - Pardoners tale (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Is anyone doing this or have done this?

I feel as if l am the only one.

I was wondering if anyone has recieved or done an assessment on it and what the assessment included. Thanks. Also l have completed the poem and watched the movie A Simple Plan and finished my assessment (80%) so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

davidkimau

Can you help me With PARDONER"S TALE AND A SIMPLE PLAN

Can you send me notes or essasies or anything that can help me to write an essay? BEcause I am very lost.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by davidkimau
Can you send me notes or essasies or anything that can help me to write an essay? BEcause I am very lost.
Umm are you doing A Simple Plan with it as well?

Or just the pardoners tale by itself?

I haven't got any notes, but l will dig around and find you some. In the meantime try and make some notes yourself :)

Sset561986

I did SP/PT last term it was painful! I guess its not really that hard - techniques are easy to find. Just use "greed is the root of all evil"!

this_guy

i'm doin my assesment next week, its an in class essay. i'm gonna try and memorize it completely off by heart.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i done it last year, overall mark for this core 98%
any questions can be pm'ed to me

telepathetic

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
We're doing a pardoner's tale. The whole school is - so I guess that's about 150. Apparenty, last year, there were only 666 that did sp/pt, a minority. Does 666 say something to you? Lol, well, teachers keep telling us that because the majority of people did so badly last year, we can learn from their mistakes rather than be doing emma and clueless which everybody seems to do and have no suggestions from last year.
Either that or we'll follow in last year footsteps... ew...
(four more school days til my HSC TRIALS! *panics*)

nattylee

HSC
im doing pardoners tale/simple plan. does any1 like it? i actually think its the best of all the studies we've done so far, the middle english is tough tho...

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I find it to be the most easiest text.

For our half yearly all wehad to do is describe greed for a magazine and use examples from the pardoners tale and a simple plan.

Z

Zeppelin

Telepathic, I'm in year 12 at McCarthy right now (one of the "originals" from year 7). Who exactly are you?

nattylee

HSC
Zeppelin said:
Telepathic, I'm in year 12 at McCarthy right now (one of the "originals" from year 7). Who exactly are you?

hey, im at mccarthy right now too. im not a yr 7 original, i came in year 9 actually.

its natalie bosch, who is this?

Last edited:

teepea

We are doing Pardoner's Tale and Simple Plan... Does anyone else have trouble finding information on it? Like there isn't anything on HSC Online and I can't seem to find anything on here either? Anyone know anything on the net ? I just did an assessment on it and still waiting to get it back

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
now that all the assessments are over with ASP and TPT, figures that this is my best module???

YEAH!!! CONFIDENCE!!!

Yeah there isnt much info... but the teachers at my school gave us notes by the barrel....

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
LOOK GEM! more ppl who r doing it!

i HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE this unit. i think everyone in the class does.

i am skreewd for 2moz. what the hell am i supposed to write for 7+ pages? any ideas what the q will be? in our trial it was a "how has yada shaped your understanding of yada" the type of q which i hate the most. garrrh.

K

katie_tully

Aha oh man. I wish I'd kept my notes.
I did Chaucer for Extension in Year 11, for the whole of Year 11 practically. In amongst the junk was the pardoners tale.
gah @ throwing out notes

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I really like your signature katie_tully and i will u2u you with this same message, because you must know this information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)