CHEAP Band 6 Tutoring Blacktown Area (Rooty Hill) (1 Viewer)

rootyhilltutor

HSC
N/A
I attended a selective high school and completed my HSC in 2014 with an ATAR of 98.30. I achieved rank 1 in all of my subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Maths Extension 1, Maths Extension 2 and English - proof available). I already have tutoring experience for a year and am offering tutoring in the following subjects:

- HSC and Preliminary Chemistry (94 HSC Mark)
- HSC and Preliminary Physics (92 HSC Mark)
- HSC and Preliminary Mathematics (92 HSC Mark Ext 1)

Note: Proof of marks available on request.

- Since I completed my HSC in 2014, I know all the tips and tricks to achieve the best possible result.
- Throughout my HSC year, I compiled, with some friends, a MASSIVE range of useful must-have HSC resources which you will gain access to (such as thousands of notes, past papers etc).
- My aim is to help you consolidate your foundation and make sure you get all the basics right before looking at applying your knowledge to harder questions. I have found this to be the best way to approach the HSC through my experience.
- Questions can be asked online with fast responses and help.

I charge a rate of $25/hour for private one-on-one and cheaper deals available for groups. Located in the Blacktown Area in Rooty Hill, not too far from the train station. Email me at rootyhilltutor@gmail.com.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)