Cheap Coaching Centres for Physics/Chemistry. (1 Viewer)

Aggvv

HSC
N/A
$30 a lesson for a 2 hour lesson (their website is PEAK HSC, not to be confused with the junior version PEAK Tuition)

discounts if you do all three sciences tho, but I believe you’re only Chem/phys

Accurate

clix
HSC
$30 a lesson for a 2 hour lesson (their website is PEAK HSC, not to be confused with the junior version PEAK Tuition)

Thanks a lot!

Accurate

clix
HSC

Though it's cheap, you reckon it's pretty good for it's price though?

Aggvv

HSC
N/A
Best bang for your buck (imo).

They teach well (regular quizzes, homework, topic exams AND mock trials) + help a HEAP ton with assignments which is all important for your internal ranking.

Prior to the HSC as well, they have free exam sessions (around 4 mock exams in total) with difficult HSC style questions (sat in exam conditions and marked immediately after) to maximise your external marks.

Accurate

clix
HSC
Best bang for your buck (imo).

They teach well (regular quizzes, homework, topic exams AND mock trials) + help a HEAP ton with assignments which is all important for your internal ranking.

Prior to the HSC as well, they have free exam sessions (around 4 mock exams in total) with difficult HSC style questions (sat in exam conditions and marked immediately after) to maximise your external marks.
Sweet! Sounds great.

cathy.l

HSC
If you're looking for alternatives to normal tutoring style - would really recommend check out Lesrn HSC. They have like digital lessons that are available all at once so you can work through the content at your own pace. I managed to finish an entire topic this holiday! You can also ask the tutors questions and they're super responsive. Would highly recommend! And its so much cheaper than normal tutoring which is a bonus (but the quality is just as good)

smallboi2020

HSC
If you're looking for alternatives to normal tutoring style - would really recommend check out Lesrn HSC. They have like digital lessons that are available all at once so you can work through the content at your own pace. I managed to finish an entire topic this holiday! You can also ask the tutors questions and they're super responsive. Would highly recommend! And its so much cheaper than normal tutoring which is a bonus (but the quality is just as good)
yea I second this in terms of value for your money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)