Cheap First In The State Notes (1 Viewer)

willstudyforcookies

HSC
Hey all!
So, Bored of Studies basically got me through my HSC and can probably be attributed to my results last year. I remember seeing all these really smart kid's notes and always being so disappointed that i wasn't able to afford them as they asked $70 per set! .
I came first in the state last year, as a rural kid with a score of 98 out of 100 in Ancient History. I spent the entire year making my notes from every possible source + historian imaginable and they are beyond comprehensive. Each and every dotpoint is linked to a source - with explanations on how to use that source in essays. Everything is coloured coded and arranged into catergories - so visual learners like myself will benefit from heaps of graphs and diagrams - as well as some original pictures from my own trip to Pompeii and Herculaneum.
The true secret to succeeding in ancient is also understanding some of the historiography in your sources - so for those who don't do extension i've made it super easy by writing some of the main issues sorrounding sources and evidence at the bottom of the page. Everything is easy to understand and written in simple english! Every single dot point is adressed in excessive detail as well.
I'm selling the notes for $30 a set which is is 30 pages of super detailed content.
Topics available include Spartan Society to the Battle of Leuctra and Pompeii/Herculaneum.
If anyone is interested please chuck me an email.
seraina.elia01@gmail.com
I hope everyone does super well in their exams this year and remember : when in doubt write a 12 page essay on spartan pots (because thats what i did and apparently one of the markers really likes pottery)
Some super compressed pictures of the notes: Capture-min.PNGCapture-min (1).PNG

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)