Cheap Online Tutoring - SC, Prelim and HSC- $10-$15/hr/subject (1 Viewer)

intelligencia

HSC
Limited Time Only: Book now for complementary 1/2 hr course - to decide if it's right for you! * Also now offering one-on-one in person tutoring.

Hi,
I am a selective high student from Baulkham Hills High and got band 6s in all SC subjects and got 98 in Maths, 90 Eng, 96 Science, 97 in Civics, Australian History and Geography and Computing Studies.

Have finished SC and Prelim Courses and undertaking HSC.

Experienced in helping out younger secondary students and assisting other students in my grade. Have experience in online tutoring.

Offering one-to-one tutoring for students undertaking:

· School Certificate Course (Years 9 and 10)
· Prelim Course in the following subjects (Adv Eng, Maths 2/3U, Physics, Chemistry, Business Studies and Economics) over msn (or other mediums over internet, on request). can do over voice chat, video chat, whiteboard or other mediums.
· HSC Course - Adv Eng, 2/3 U Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Business Studies, Economics

I also have a wealth of resources to help you achieve your best with notes delivered in electronic formats.

Now you dont have to leave you're home for tutoring and watch your marks improve!

ONLINE:$10-$15/hr/subject neg. depending on subject and year. Operating on prepay basis.
IN PERSON: (Castle Hill or Baulkham Hills Library) $20/hr * ask if u want elsewhere

*Also notes for sale - Dot by dot point syllabus notes - covers all syllabus dot points, arranged systematically as set out in syllabus ($5 each subject)

Prelim and HSC Notes for Chem, Independent HSC Papers, Topic Tests
Prelim Dot by Dot Point Physics
Detailed School Cert Revision Notes for all SC Subjects

Payment via Paypal. If you don't have Paypal, you can make a free account, and send payment direct from your bank account.

Cheers.

Email intelligencia.tutoring@gmail.com if you're interested and we can work out suitable times. First in first served for time slots.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)