chem 1/2 yearlies...is yours only on 1/2 of Acidic environment? (1 Viewer)

Marie-Paule

hey guys, just wondering on the 1/2 yearlies. Anyone done theirs yet? well ours is tomorrow and its only on 1/2 of acidic environment..which is kinda strange :confused: so just wanted to know if anyone elses is too

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Most schools should have just about completed Acidic environment at this point.

Your school is probably only just a little bit slower.

But that's not really a bad thing. Less points for you to study :)

juggernaut

HSC
mines on production of materials and acidic environment
they are marked with different weightings.. 7.5% and 17.5 %

Marie-Paule

ooo thats better coz now we're not gonna get tested on production of materials till our trials....

Scanorama

HSC
mine is on Production of Material and Acidic Environment, titration is so annoying now, i still have to know how to do the calculation :S:S:S:S

grimreaper

HSC
I just had my chem mid-course and it was on production of materials and up to the to the end of 3.x dot points on acids

Marie-Paule

man thats so much better then our lay outs coz now we dont get tested on 1/2 of acidic environment or production of material till our trails...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
same. mine are weighted differently. i think acidic is more though.
Ours are weighted equally. I did pretty bad in it :( I suppose it should be a wake up call but when I beat everybody by 15+% (of the test) it doesnt really work.

Mike iE

HSC
Ours has Production of Materials and up to the 4th dot point of Acidic Environment. Its my last exam, but im pretty confident

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i had my half yearly today and it was relatively easy!! yay!!
it was evenly weighted between production of materials and acidic environment, each worth 10% i think.

jimmik

HSC
ours is this comin monday on both identification of materials n acidic environment. dunno if it's same weighting, cuz we've only done up to 4.xx dot points for acidic environment.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
we had our half yrlies like 2 weeks ago...it was on the entire acidic environment topic (we did that one first) and half of production of materials.
oo and a tip for wen u get ur paper back...always add up the marks they give u and scab as much as u can....i got '46' out of 60 but i went through and counted up my marks and they'd missed a whole page in their calculation and that was worth 5 marks....so yeh i got 51/60..alwayss check!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)