Chemistry (96), Physics (95), 3U Maths (48) | 99.60 ATAR Tutoring (1 Viewer)

RAnju

HSC
Hi guys!

My name is Anju Ramanayake. In the 2016 HSC I graduated from Pymble Ladies' College with an ATAR of 99.60. I am offering my tutoring services in the following subjects for year 11 or 12 students:

- Chemistry (96/100).
- Physics (95/100).
- 2U Maths (98/100).
- 3U Maths (48/50).

Awards:
- 1st place in Chemistry at PLC.
- 1st place in 2U Maths at PLC.
- 2nd place in Physics at PLC.
- Premier's All Rounders Award.

I have been tutoring since I finished the HSC and would love to help you reach your HSC goals! As part of my services, you will have access to my Band 6 notes, resources, past papers and exemplar responses. Each lesson will be tailored to the individual needs of the student. I am a big believer that through hard work and determination every student can achieve results far better than they may have initially thought.

I am currently studying a Bachelor of Medical Science at UNSW, and in my spare time I also teach dance classes at PLC.

Location: I live in North Sydney, but I am happy to travel up to 10-15km to meet you at your home or nearest library. I also offer online tuition via Skype.

For all enquiries, please contact me via Evolutionary Tutors on 0425 109 996 or via my management team at evolutionaryanju@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)