Chemistry and Math Tutoring (1 Viewer)

swarley2345

HSC
Hi All!

I am a 2023 graduate studying Bachelor of Computer science/Commerce at UNSW in 2024.

I’m offering chemistry and mathematics tutoring (for all levels up to ext 2). I graduated with a band 6 in chemistry, ext 2 maths, as well as adv maths (completed in year 11). I ranked first internally for all three of the subjects. Due to this I have plenty of exceptional resources, including past papers, notes, and hsc style questions which are all free of charge. Additionally - they are free to contact me outside our lessons via unlimited emails/texts for any concerns or questions which I will promptly respond to. Tutoring will be conducted online over zoom, from the comfort of your home, but also with access to all the benefits a virtual platform provides or in-person depending on location.

As a recent graduate, I am very well versed in the complexities of the hsc syllabus, which allows me to ensure that my students develop a deep understanding of the course requirements. I am able to share tricks and ideas that will help my students to gain a band 6 in the subject.

I plan to structure my classes directly tailed to my students, and the tests and assignment that they have coming up. I will plan my lessons so that we are always ahead of your school in terms of content, so that we have more than enough time to study for exams. In my lessons, I will always ensure that we complete an adequate amount of questions, as I believe that it is the best method to test your undertsanding. As a recent graduate, I have a lot of resources that I am happy to share with you, including trial papers. I am also of course extremely happy to mark questions and papers that you can send to me at any time.

I have gained many tips and tricks throughout my experience, which allowed me to achieve a band 6 in both subjects. These tricks allowed me to save a lot of time and confusion, and will be invaluable to my students.

I charge $40per/hour for online. I am willing to travel to either Blacktown or Parramatta Library for classes, however the class must be at least 1.5hours long, and the price does increase to $45per/hour.

Marks:
Atar:98.1
Math ext 2: 92
Math Ext 1:89
Math Adv:97
Chemistry: 92

Send a PM for availability! I look forward to helping you on your HSC journey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)