Chemistry Exams (1 Viewer)

speersy

HSC
N/A
there are alot of exams for other subjects on the net but i cant find ne exams for chem in these threads. I was wondring if ne 1 had ne chem exams that they would like to provide a link to here.:)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
my school hands out a thick booklet they make of all these past papers theyve found from other schools, neap, trials and hsc exams. its like carrying another textbook :eek:
yeah, James Ruse had it too... it's mainly exams printed from Bored and kini mini's site

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
yeah, James Ruse had it too... it's mainly exams printed from Bored and kini mini's site
ppffftt.. ruse.. they r rigged... before the hsc, we got like a ruse past trial, n NONE of the smart pants can get an agreement on even the mcq... n we r like :| shit, dat's ruse???

serz, their questions r sooo weird, n there r like sooo many questions... a normal 5 marker is a 3 marker, a normal 7 marker = 5 marker... a normal won't appear in hsc is a 7 marker...

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
my school hands out a thick booklet they make of all these past papers theyve found from other schools, neap, trials and hsc exams. its like carrying another textbook :eek:
our school has those but we dont get em! coz i was cleaning out the store room and saw all prelim, hsc, trial, cathokic exams but they never give em to us@ they just sit there

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *girl04*
if they dont have answers they r pointless really, grrrr i hate past exams without answers
As if they are, you can practice writing down answers to the theory questions under exam timing and conditions and then just check them against your notes to see if you missed any points.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by speersy
or get your teacher to mark them.
ha ha ha i'd hate to be a teacher.
*cough*good hours*cough*

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Good hours? Have you got any idea how many hours a dedicated teacher works?

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Well you see a lot of high school teachers aren't dedicated.

The one's that are, I have to admit, work a lot. Throughout the night marking student responses, giving up their lunch their to help other students etc..

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
And that was part of my point - the sort of teacher who would mark extra papers for you is the sort that is working long hours for inadequate pay.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by CM_Tutor
And that was part of my point - the sort of teacher who would mark extra papers for you is the sort that is working long hours for inadequate pay.
sigh~~~ the unfairness of the world... it is just not meant to be fair is it??? =(

*still regrets how xiao could get band 6 for phys... >.< '

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)