Chemistry is boring (1 Viewer)

victorling

HSC
N/A
chemistry is not that bad....
yes, it got a lot of memorizing work..but overally it is practical in our everyday lives

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
no abdooo is the type of person (one of us many) who actually care more about the actual chemistry then the verbs.

I nearly fell asleep today during chem when we were doing oxidation numbers, I do them in my head others were struggling.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Xayma
no abdooo is the type of person (one of us many) who actually care more about the actual chemistry then the verbs.

I nearly fell asleep today during chem when we were doing oxidation numbers, I do them in my head others were struggling.
umm the verbs... evaluate is good lol

yea in the hsc they won't ask you any oxidation number question where you have to figure it out i think... its all good for them people who can remember the definition of what oxidation is, rather than understand the concept.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
It will be things like Whats the oxidation number of Phosphorus in Phosphate.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
nah. i've never seen that before in any trials or hsc exams... its normally in text books those type of questions. :)

they might have it in the future... but the chances of that happening is tiny.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
they might have it in the future... but the chances of that happening is tiny.
To quote Scott Adams
The odds are approximately the same as if you bet on a race horse who has not won on a muddy track and it suddenly starts pouring rain. And the horse has a cast on two legs. And it's dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)