Chinese Background Speakers (3 Viewers)

clover_charm

HSC
N/A
Does anyone here do background speakers?
Are you guys finding it hard? I heard so many ppl say that it's sooooo hard to get a band 6. I dunno if I should drop it in Yr 12?
I do quite well in my school, ranking was 2/47, i like the lessons and there's hardly any necessity for preparing for exams..coz in written tests we always write compositions and hey, it's your mother language, and how many times have we practised doing that when we went to school in China/Taiwan/HK?
Anyway can anyone share their opinions about this course?

clover_charm

HSC
N/A
sorry ppl. my comp was kinda whacko so i pressed submit thread twice...and ended up with 2 same threads...sorry!

Winston

HSC
Then go back to your previous thread and go to edit and delete that post and it will delete the thread.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Chinese BS... ahhh, the memories...

i did Chinese BS for my hsc... and to be honest, it's not really that hard... although coming here in 97 does take the token " that i am not THAT well in chinese..." ok with speaking (in fact, i LOVE speech tasks), or listening, but essay writing i am crab at...

for HSC Chinese BS, there are quite alot of texts you need to know... but i am sure you will do well =)

although its scaling isn't as splendid =(

Collin

HSC
N/A
My damn school didn't run Chinese. I was the only Chinky in my grade, so I could of easily ranked 1st. Grr..
Atleast they ran 4 unit maths (and I was the only one who did it too, so I got an automatic first rank LOL)

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
you could've applied to do chinese on saturday mornings like i did~~~~ :)
kinda gay though..
i live 10mins drive from chatswood...there were hsc chinese classes there...but they still made me go to strathfield instead :vcross:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
hahaha, you should be glad jay2000.... strath was one of the best chinese centers there are... oh wait, chatswood's better i guess...

huhq1

huhq1
HSC
it is my worse subject !

i 'm doing the chinese bg course for 2005 hsc.
my school doesn't run this course, so i have to go to randwick centre on sat morning!
actually i don't like to study it on sat, especially in that early of morning!
i know it is not that hard, but i already take 10 units exclude chinese course.
i take it as spread units , just in case i will not do well on others.

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@huhg1: =p well but i did 12 u aprt from chinese... i just enjoy doin goin to a different environment i guess...

@ meloncollie: >< dun rub it in... =p yeh yeh i know... my school rank was good tho!!! =p
tho i serzly serzly stuffed my hsc =(

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
xiao1985 said:
@ meloncollie: >< dun rub it in... =p yeh yeh i know... my school rank was good tho!!! =p
tho i serzly serzly stuffed my hsc =(
heehee :p but seeing as i'm a fob *cough* who's been here less than 4 years, i really should be good at chinese...

how many people at your school did background xiao?

mm87511

HSC
i did CBS this year ranked 1st in my schol,thought i could crap into band 6,but shit,hsc sux,band 5 is not tat bad afterall..

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Hey meLoncoLLie, suck my m00bs.
-_- did u have to .... well talk abt ur m00bs in every thead???

@mm87511, how was the exam like this yr??? =p i majored bombed it last y r... yr i know, my chinese teacher is so mad at me... hopeuflly i wont' see her again =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)