Chinese background students (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
sisterly love...i'll just go back to my grade 2 chinese, which i have yet to comprehend. :D

Tao~te

HSC
i wasnt born here i came here when i was young. Well i enjoy readin some chinese novels and love watchin some of the chinese TV series i prolly got some of my skills there. Theres 10 students in my skool doin chinese bg, well im currently ranked 2nd but its pissin me off cos the ppl in my class srs suck, they just go into class and make sexual related jokes(all guys) and the teacher seems to be have given up on us, srsli all we do is just read a handout and eat, the guys threatened the teacher that if she doesnt give us food we wouldnt turn up to her lessons cos its afterschool. Well to be honest i wanna do well in chinese i think i can get a high mark in it but the class atmosphere is so bad and in a way im abit afraid to work hard, eg takin notes in class etc i know i shouldnt feel this way but i dun want the others to think im a nerd and tryhard and dont join in the fun with them...well the point of this thread is that is there anyone out there whos in a similar situation and would like to study chinese together? sounds weird but i need all the assistance i can get cos of the lack of education from school

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
good on ya Tao te!

there are like what, 40 people doing chinese background in our school. it's so damn competitive, a lot of people are really good.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@ tao~te... hm serzly wrong situation... this is wut i like abt a co-ed/selective school ,cuz students there rarely makes comments like that... hm u should definitely let ur teacher know wut u are thinkin.. yeh i kno it's cheesy sorta... but the good thing is that if ur teacher don't do any thing after u report to her, u can go straight to the principal and request something to be done... u can ask to participate in a saturdayschool, which means u will study a 2ndary language durin a saturday...

sigh~~~ if i hadn't got so bad in chinese, i would help u in the texts etc...
*pads tao~te at the bak
yeh i sympathise u bud... like the class i was in really respected the teacher, altho not alot of us really wanted to learn either... at least she could get the lesson done...

edit:
@melon + mini melon: does ur chinese class have an extra seat?? cuz the inter-year boredomism is likely to continue for a period of ... hm ... 2 more months?? meanwhile i need to get away from the danger of learning, watchin tv, playing games, hang around, goin to ct, goin to k with myself, drinkin water all day long, doin excercises, readin books etc...

Last edited:
HSC
hahahaha xiao.. if you come to the chinese class... i really wonder how long you can cope:p
btw... i fink there are free sits around the classroom

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
yeh, hafn't done chinese for a while now... wantin to revise all the wonderful chinese language...

oh wai, ur school is co-ed right??

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
well it will be pretty weird if a guy aged 19 in a girl school right??? =S

Tao~te

HSC
thanx xiao. lol i tried to apply for the saturday school chinese classes in chatswood, but they didnt accept me, somehow cos 'if u havent been at the sat school from yr 11 then u cant just do it in yr 12'...btw i always wondered how does chiense bg scale?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
meLoncoLLie said:
scaling's a bit below average....
true, but taht doesn't mean u can't get high marks... my god sis does 10 u includin chiense bs... she got 98.65 ... yeh i kno, better than me... i was abit bitter at her for a while...

@ trans: DIE!!!!!!! i am a dude after all u know@!!! ><

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
esl, maths4u, maths3u, phys, chinese bs (10 units all added up)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)