choices choices n more choices (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok, say theres two shows on you love, how do you decide which to watch?
i mean, sure you can tape one so you can see them both, but how do you decide which to watch on telly and which to tape?
take tonight, crossing jordan vs queer eye. two fab shows, and i dont want to miss either, so ill prob end up taping one, but how do i decide which to tape and which to watch?
damn networks!

Winston

HSC
lol ummm rapid channel flicking i guess... =\... but then sometimes i forgot to change it back and miss what i wanted to watch.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I don't watch either of those :rolleyes:
...but I think you should watch queer eye and tape crossing jordan

..why are such crappy shows like crossing jordan and threat matrix getting priority over 24!!!? :mad:

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
i think of greater concern is the fact that the Sopranos and Oz are on at the same time tonight

theyre like two of the only quality shows on tv

the world is most likely gonna implode

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
i cant change the channel when i tape, so i just decide to watch what I'll most likely never see again.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
eLmo said:
I don't watch either of those :rolleyes:
...but I think you should watch queer eye and tape crossing jordan

..why are such crappy shows like crossing jordan and threat matrix getting priority over 24!!!? :mad:

i agree, tape crossing jordan. It kinda takes away from the whole atmosphere if you watch a show like queer eye after its already been aired.

and... 24 is just as crap

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
watch queer eye... jus cause its awesome...and tape crossing jordan.... thats my 2c worth.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
i will always choose to watch 'live' shows and tape the 'edited' ones.
yeah me too, but if they're both edited i choose the one i have been dying to see the storyline in, or the one with the least ads (can fastforward the tape) or the longer one (nothing worse than watching the shorter and waiting half an hour for the other to finish)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Winston said:
lol ummm rapid channel flicking i guess... =\... but then sometimes i forgot to change it back and miss what i wanted to watch.
Rapid channel flicking is my prefrence too ~~ although most channels couter-act that by having commericals on at the same time ~~ bloody hell

Manual taping is just too much work ~~ simply enter the G-code on to ur VCR and it should work automaically :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)