• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Choosing a Decent Uni for Mid Semester Transfer/NZ? (1 Viewer)

Andi0390

HSC
Hey all.

I'm a current student at the ANU, first year in Bachelor of Arts. I'm not enjoying ANU and Canberra (I grew up here) and just really want to get out. I've decided I like Uni itself, just not really the one I am at so I am looking at possible options.

I don't want to go to a bad uni if you know what I mean. I got not the greatest UAI (75.5) which limits my options a little but I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on some uni's which are good both academically and lifestyle wise?

I'd like to keep out of Sydney (too much family there) and extreme heat but anywhere else in Australia is fine.

Also, does anyone know anything about Uni in New Zealand? I love it over there and looked into starting my degree there but I was not in a financial position earlier this year to make the move, while I am more so now. Has anyone transferred back or forth and what did they think?

Please any advice, hints or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
QLD (UQ, QUT, Griffith, etc) and VIC (Deaking, Monash, university of melbourne, and etc) have some good uni's which you can start looking at. But i dont know much about NZ...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)