• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Choosing Commerce at UNSW (preferences) (1 Viewer)

H

housemouse

I just completed my preferences however when i went to put in the codes, I could not way distinguish what i wanted to do.

The codes for all the combined law courses (wanted to choose commerce/law) were the same and all the courses to do with just commerce were all the same. If i am offered, lets say to do commerce, do i get to choose to do commerce/science when i am offered a place?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
housemouse said:
If i am offered, lets say to do commerce, do i get to choose to do commerce/science when i am offered a place?
Yes because the cut-off for commerce alone is higher than the UAI cut-off for science alone (at UNSW).

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
Riviet said:
Yes because the cut-off for commerce alone is higher than the UAI cut-off for science alone (at UNSW).
hmm yeah, also I heard they said at the UNSW open day that commerce is very likely to go from last years 93 cutoff to 95..

Riviet

HSC
N/A
STx said:
hmm yeah, also I heard they said at the UNSW open day that commerce is very likely to go from last years 93 cutoff to 95..
That's exactly what I've been thinking, I have a feeling that many of the high demanded courses will have rising UAI cut-offs.

bboyelement

HSC
fingers cross law/commerce dont move up its 99.2 already ... going up any higher would be really gay.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
chances are it could rise again. i think a lot of people are impressed with their new law building and all ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)