Circle Geo Q (1 Viewer)

Axio

=o
HSC
Ok thanks guys for agreeing with me. And are other textbooks really that much harder?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Ok thanks guys for agreeing with me. And are other textbooks really that much harder?
Yes. PLEASE please get another textbook!!! MIF gives you a false impression of getting a band 6. In fact, it equates nowhere near the level of competence required to get band 6. I hope it's not too late but get hold of Cambridge.

Axio

=o
HSC
Well good thing I don't find these questions very challenging.

Axio

=o
HSC
If I did MX2 would I get another textbook for that? Or does MIF EX2 exist?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
If I did MX2 would I get another textbook for that? Or does MIF EX2 exist?
No way no MX2 for MIF!! There isn't even one and if there was I would strangle Margaret Grove!!! There's no best MX2 book but I think Terry Lee is good and S K Patel. Other than that, just past papers

Even Terry Lee's pretty maddd got all worked solutions and stuff it's sooooo nice you know :)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Oh thank goodness it's not late at all, you're in year 11, good. Do some research on good textbooks and stuff now. Once you're in year 12 you wont have time. So I strongly advise you to get Cambridge AND TErry Lee for worked solutions so that you'll know how to do questions and stuff. Ok gotta stop procrastinating, I'm out

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Sounds like a legit theorem
Sorry I meant, the perpendicular from the centre of a circle to a chord must cut the chord in half/bisect or whatever. it's been a year since I last did this hahahah

iStudent

HSC
MiF isn't that bad...
Not sure if this a joke, but MiF is used by many many schools (gotta give it credit for that).

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
MiF isn't that bad...
Not sure if this a joke, but MiF is used by many many schools (gotta give it credit for that).
Many non-selective schools who don't get as much band 6 due to it.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
The textbook has nothing to do with it, it's the students at non-selective schools generally aren't as strong.
There are strong students from non-selective schools who have been falsified by the simplicity of MIF, and by the time they realised, it was too late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)