• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cirque Du Chaser (1 Viewer)

chepas

HSC
Bahaha nice... :D.

I hopefully will be.

I'm having trouble with the idea Chris Taylor and Craig Reucassel - even Chas himself - singing in a '70-minute long all-singing all-dancing spectacular!'.... Especially after hearing Chris sing that song from Dirty Dancing...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Omigod it sounds hilarious.... plus so funny how they just changed the "Quidam" poster.... my brother will be in Sydney that weekend, I should take him!

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Why does everyone think that The Chaser/CNNNN/Today Today is so funny? Jesus fucking Christ, it's just old, obvious, annoying jokes from annoying nerds with grating voices. Jesus, people talk about having a face for radio; they certainly don't have voices for it.

Generator

HSC
N/A
I enjoyed the performance... Nothing can beat a lounge rendition of a blood metal track, apart from a presentation extolling the benefits of powerpoint :).

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Skillo said:
You are obviously one of the people who... Just don't get it...
I didn't realise there was that much to get. If there's a story about children, insert a call about Michael Jackson, no matter how unrelated ("funding has been cut for primary schools" "I wonder what Michael Jackson thinks about that"); if there's a story about John Howard, do a stupid, lame impression that's worse than Rove's (and that's saying something), same with George Bush. They're just no funny.

laney

HSC
Maybe it's special comedy that you don't understand
No one can explain what the funniness about it is, but it's funny.

I saw the stage show and did not stop laughing.
Chas' dating experiment. hehehe
And Andrew Hanson's Scottish stand up segment.

Last show is tomorrow avo, don't miss it if you haven't seen it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)