• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

City/Eastern Suburbs HSC Maths 2u/3u, Chem, Phy Tuition UAI 99.45 James Ruse ^^ (1 Viewer)

lorloo1987

HSC
HSC Maths 2u/3u, Chem, Phy Tuition UAI 99.45 James Ruse ^^

Hi I'm Hunter from James Ruse A.H.S Class '05

My HSC scores were

Eng Adv. = 91
Maths 3u = 96
Maths 4u = 92
Chem = 93
Phys - 93
UAI = 99.45 and recepient of the All-Rounder's Trophy

I'm seeking to tutor Chemistry and Physics (My final hsc marks does not reflect my true capacity in these subjects due to unfair loss of marks in practical exams which constitute a high % of marks - also i was ranked 7th and 8th in Physics in James Ruse ^-^ ) Top English adv. notes and essays are also available (Imag. Journeys - Coleridge,Emma/Clueless, King Lear, Frontline)

I am willing to teach any students of any age (incl. accelerating students) and provide them with my personal notes (for chem and phys) which hav being edited and contributed by other James Ruse students. A variety of Past Papers are available and im willing to answer questions you raise. I can provide invaluable advice for your subjects, university choices, free notes for UMAT and advice and lots more.

I believe its pivotal to stay ahead of your class and have a good set of notes to ensure hsc success, and I'm willing to offer my services for $25/hr, preferably for students located around the Eastern Suburbs/City or major stations like Strathfield, North Syd, etc, that are not too far from Bondi Junction stat. Group tuition available and prices negotiable, in terms of hours of tuition requested. Usually i'm availble tue or wed afternoon, Fri, Sat, Sun... but tuition times can be flexibily changed ^^

Contact Details:

himura_kenshin_1987@hotmail.com
or drop a pm
Bronte 2024

Last edited:

aiji

HSC
Omg, the odds of me finding you here. XD AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU GOT ALL-ROUNDERS?!!?? Hi, I'm a 2005 yr 12 graduate from North Sydney Girls and UAI of 97.00. I am a creative gemini, love icecream and I enjoy the occasional romantic stroll on the beach. PX

Seriously.. this guy really helped me through my HSC. I really flunked out in my half yearly exams and struggled to keep up with my classes. We took exactly the same subjects and even if it wasn't one to one, his online consultation helped heaps. A lot of it were concise explanations. None of that textbook sh*t (s'cuse me) and really easy to understand. More, importantly he advised me how to prepare for my exams and pestered me to study.

So hey, instead of "NOOO! I'm going to fail!!" I didn't fail, whipped my estimate by 4.00 and now doing the course I wanted to do. I would be exaggerating if I said "and all thanks to Hunter!" ....but he really does push you - -"

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
Looking 4 a great tutor who knows the course extensively, Hunter is your man. ive had him 4 only 1 lesson and in the space of three hours i basically learnt almost all motors and generators.
his professional appraoch to teaching me made me feel as i was being tought by some1 who had actaully completed a teaching degree.
Hunter Best Tutor Ever. I would also know coz ive been tutored by many and he is by far the best.

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
abbashussein said:
Looking 4 a great tutor who knows the course extensively, Hunter is your man. ive had him 4 only 1 lesson and in the space of three hours i basically learnt almost all motors and generators.
his professional appraoch to teaching me made me feel as i was being tought by some1 who had actaully completed a teaching degree.
Hunter Best Tutor Ever. I would also know coz ive been tutored by many and he is by far the best.
DAMN AFTER READING THAT I SOUND LIKE A SUK UP LOL>
NAHBUT 4 real he is GREAT
peace

bingman

HSC
Yea, he's commerce/law at unsw and ripping it too

He knows his stuff for Chemistry and Physics
Seriously, he has heaps good explanations, and concise analogies that simplifies your problems right before your eyes

free bump

jeffreylah

HSC
Re: HSC Maths 2u/3u, Chem, Phy Tuition UAI 99.45 James Ruse ^^

Hey, iam interested for chemistry.. can u tutor at NSW state library?
Can i also get the notes for Emma/Clueless off you as well?
Hope u i can get your reply ASAp, cause i commence school on the 3rd of May.
Thanks, look forward to your reply.

lindanguyen88

HSC
bumpity bump bump bump lolsss ~
I just started tutoring with him and he knows his stuff ^^
i'll have a better comment next time

501n2u

HSC
hmm... I'm interested, I need a chem tutor ^^ and maybe physics as well. When are you available? Days/Times?

lorloo1987

HSC
hey im really sori about the late reply, i jus checkd my thread and i never got a msg in my inbox about a new post ^^" ..
if ur still interested in free wednesday friday pretty much al day.. sometimes tuesday and thur arvos, and soemtimes Sat. its pretty flixble to switch around. um u can add my hotmail if u wanna talk about it.

cheers,
Hunter

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
velox said:
I think its time to stop criticising other tutors.
I think it's time to stop policing the forum. Or pretending that you can. Reflect, first, on your own reactionary frame of mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)