Civil Eng. to Science (Applied physics) (2 Viewers)

doneanddone

HSC
N/A
After 4 years of civil eng. i have come to the conclusion i'm not really into Eng. and want to change to Science ( applied physics) any ideas how this can be done and do i get any credits for the work done in Eng. i have a credit average in Eng. thanks

krayzie_

HSC
If its within the same faculty you can do an internal course transfer, if not then go through UAC.

You will get credit if the subjects are similar, say you did first year physics in your eng degree, I know science degrees all have first year physics as well, thus you will get credit for that but if say the degree you want to go to has nuclear physics and you've studied nothing of the like, then no credit for you

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
If its within the same faculty you can do an internal course transfer, if not then go through UAC.

You will get credit if the subjects are similar, say you did first year physics in your eng degree, I know science degrees all have first year physics as well, thus you will get credit for that but if say the degree you want to go to has nuclear physics and you've studied nothing of the like, then no credit for you
I dont know if each uni is the same, but you might be able to pass some of your subjects towards electives.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
jesus christ, 4 years in?

as if you wouldn't finish it and get some $$$ if you were that close

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)